Judging Criteria: Creativity, Content, Presentation skills, Question answer session
Selection and Presentation:
Presentation: 16 to 19 September 2020
Presentations for E-Posters
E-Posters should consist of a single Microsoft Power point slides, including information on the following topics:
2. Material and Methods
5. Use Time New Roman or Arial fonts.
6. The top of the poster should include the title of the E-Poster and the author’s information.
7. Font should be no smaller than 18 points.
8. Use a plain background without patterns or dark colours.
10. Use clear headings and leave spaces between sections.
11. Pictures and graphics should be clearly labelled and described.
12. Pictures and graphics should be of good quality.
13. Text should not be obscured by images.
14. Remember that simpler posters are always more attractive and easier to read.
16. Correct spelling and punctuation make your poster more attractive and informative.
Layout: Portrait (vertical orientation)
File Size: Maximum file size is 5MB
File Format: Save your file as a PDF (.pdf) for quick and easy upload)
17. The poster should include the abstract number appointed by the pharmanecia team communicated to you via mail.
Declaration to be provided:
The following points has to be declared while submitted the abstract
1. Whether the research has been carried out in India. Was this research carried out in India?
2. Was this submission been presented in any other conference earlier?
3. Would this submission be presented in any other conferences prior to the upcoming pharmanacia 2.e?
4. Has this submission won any National / International Award?
5. Was this submission published or submitted for publication in any peer reviewed journal.
6. Does this paper pertain to Laboratory research (Translational research).
1. The Scientific Service Committee shall issue a poster presentation certificate to all who submit their e-posters.
2. This certificate will be in the form of a tamper proof digitally signed PDF file.
3. Certificates will be mailed within 15 days after the event.
4.only presenting author will get e-certificate, co-authors are not eligible for certificate.
Guidelines for E – Poster Presentation
Presenter (Author) must be registered for the event – pharmanecia 2.e
Your E-Poster shall be included into the website of the proceedings of the conference.
The presenting author must be present on the portal specified to them in at least 15 minutes before their designated time.
E-posters should be clear, well-organised, informative and concise and should include all necessary information (title, methods, research, literature, etc.)
Presenters must be mindful and respectful of their time slot and not exceed the time constraints
. If you require any help, please contact –
Arguments with the team after the competition is deemed illegal, our decision will be final and binding.
SHWETA MITTAL (Event head) firstname.lastname@example.org
SHREYA (Coordinator ) email@example.com