OPF invites you to participate in PharmaVid, an International Video-making Competition on the theme, “International Pharma E-Tech Fest on Budding Healthcare Professionals – Patient Safety through Innovations and Technology”
We allot any one of the following topic to candidate:
1. Pharmacists: A Healthcare Professional
2. Pharmacy as a Career Option
3. Innovative Solutions to Health-related Problems in the Community (e.g. Diabetes, Obesity, Drug Abuse, etc.)
4. Pharmacist for Community Health
5. Role of Pharmacist in Covid19 Scenario.
Aim: Our aim is to advocate the importance of pharmacists and their impact on public healthcare. We also intend to make people aware of various health-related problems prevalent in the society and innovative ways to tackle them.
General Rules and Guidelines to be followed:
• A team of up to 5 members can participate.
• All members of the team have to be registered as participants of the Pharmanecia 2.E event.
• The duration of the video should be between 2.5-4 minutes, clearly stating the given topic.
• The participants can choose to make a real-life or animated video or both.
• A link will be sent to the registered email ID where all the details and video is to be uploaded.
• The medium of language should be English.
• The video must be original.
• Registrations will open from 15 August 2020 at midnight (IST).
• The Last date for submission of the video is 21 September 2020 at 11.59 pm (IST). Video Submission form should be shared by mail after completion of registration.
o Message Content
o Technical Quality and Sound
For more information or any queries, you can write on: email@example.com